Peter Tong, MAC-NET Company
Project Manager with extensive experience in project planning, requirements analysis, cost and schedule management and IT life-cycle development process.
Data processing specialist in client-server database systems, machine-to-machine interfaces, human collaboration systems and web applications for the industrial sector.
If you need to contact me, best mode is to drop me a line at PTONG [at] MAC-NET [dot] COM.
Designed, implemented and managed several long term software development projects, has administered an assortment of servers, networks and data processing systems.
- Designed and Implemented a Multi-Users Networked Student/Teacher/Class Database and Billing System for International Schools.
- Developed a web-based student testing and grading system with cross-tab reporting and statistical summary. Instructor can use this statistics to fine-tune the training contents.
- Maintain a web-based Warehouse Management System which is an on-line inventory control and goods tracking with multi-customer segregation.
- Developed and designed various programs for HP factory pertaining BTO (Built-To-Order) Project using proprietary Artificial Intelligence logic for cost and time optimization. Factory-wide automated parts delivery and tracking with integration to wireless, bar-code and ASRS system. Implemented with Microsoft SQL and Internet Server.
- A distributed Training Record and Safety Compliance Reporting System for an international oil exploration company that was implemented in Middle-East, South Asia and Australia.
- Managing a wide-area-network for multiple outlets with POS stations and streaming of sales and inventory management.
- Factory-wide Quality Control System with machine-to-machine communication with sensors for data collection and reporting.